Thursday, May 7, 2009

Preschool Storytime Week of May 4th

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Our preschool storytimes were full of books and songs about, who else? MOM! Books read this week may have included The Cow That Laid an Egg by Andy Cutbill, The Mommy Book by Todd Parr, My Mom by Anthony Browne, Piglet and Mama by Margaret Wild, and Who Will Tuck Me In Tonight? by Ruth Carol. There was some variety in our books this week between the storytimes. Make sure to check out any of the other Mommy themed books you didn't get to hear. We also sang our MOMMY rendition of "Bingo" and "Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee."

I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee, won't my mommy be so proud of me
I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee, Ouch! It stung me!!

I'm squishing up my baby bumble bee, won't my mommy be so proud of me
I'm squishing up my baby bumble bee, EWWW! It's yucky!

I'm wiping off my baby bumble bee, won't my mommy be so proud of me
I'm wiping off my baby bumble bee, now my mommy won't be mad at me!


Join us next week for classic stories

No comments:

Post a Comment